Saturday, October 29, 2011

BIG BOOK, small book

So yesterday in the mail I got two ironic items. The first was a book that fit in my mailbox. For those of you who don't know what a mailbox at C of C looks like, IT IS TINY! So the fact that a book could possibly fit in it is almost mind blowing. But it did. And the book was extremely tiny. Plus I can't even sell it on Amazon because it doesn't exist. Next I got another book in the mail that weighed 8 lbs. Yes 8 lbs. IT IS HUGE! Its a fancy cookbook worth $50. Luckily I CAN sell that one on Amazon. Im crossing my fingers that it will sell.

So tonight is my friends Halloween party. I have so much to do to get ready before tonight. Im really exciting to see everyone tonight. Its been WAYYYYY too long.

Also, I GOT THE CUTEST GIFT FROM ERIK!!! <----It was our 2 year anniversary.
He got me a huge ball fox. Its name is Farley and I absolutely love it.

Till next time.
Love always,
Katz

No comments:

Post a Comment