Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sand Gone What?

So I received a oddly shaped package in the mail today. In it was Sand Gone Sand Remover. Now I finally figured out how to pronounce it. Its Sand Gone (pause) *a* Sand Remover. If you just say it all at once, it makes absolutely no sense. Anyway, it comes in this little circle container. Inside is a powder puff which you use to apply it. The point of this product is to remove the sand after going to the beach. I was very excited about getting this because I live so close to the beach, and sand annoys me so much. I cannot wait to try it.

Also, Halloween is coming up. I've began the celebration tonight with pumpkin carving and even more pumpkin carving. Now my dorm room is covered with TONS of pumpkins/squash. YAY!

Will keep you updated,
Love always,
Katz

No comments:

Post a Comment