Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Receive, Post, Sold

So I sent off an order today. It was a CD by Jeremy Riddle (a christian singer). Within 24 hours of posting it on amazon.com, it sold. For a decent amount too ($10). I was hoping to receive a package today, but was unfortunately disappointed. I guess I just have to keep on entering more sweepstakes so I can win more things to receive.
I learned that DVDs and CDs sell much quicker than books. The DVD and CD that I have received sold at the most after a week. That is compared to the books that I still haven't sold yet. One reason could be that I refuse to see that book for less than a dollar. Many of the books that I am trying to see have listings of under a dollar. There is almost no profit there. Any ideas on how to get my books sold?

Ill keep you updated!
Love always,
Katz

No comments:

Post a Comment