Monday, October 24, 2011

In the beginning...

WELCOME! For those who don't know me. My name is Katie. I'm a college student (trying to get into pharmacy) and I sweepstake. Don't think that that is all that I do. Because its not. I am basically a normal college student with a little hobby called sweepstaking.

Now what is sweepstaking? According to me, its winning things without having to pay for it. Hence, why as a college student I am doing it. So far, I've won 20+ sweepstakes (and/or giveaways).

So what do I do with all the stuff? I sell it. Smart right? Amazon.com is pretty amazing when it comes to selling stuff. I've sold 5 things so far.

So why do I have this blog? To update you (my followers) on all the sweepstakes I've won. Not just sweepstakes, but my life. How I get through college and everything else.

Hope you enjoy!
Love always,
Katz

No comments:

Post a Comment